| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dagoretti in February is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49.8mm (2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Dagoretti February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dagoretti, Kenya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dagoretti:
- Lodwar, Kenya - 507.2 kms (315.2 miles) NNW
- Kitale, Kenya - 323 kms (200.7 miles) NW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 260.6 kms (161.9 miles) NW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 502.3 kms (312.1 miles) WNW
- Nairobi, Kenya - 1.2 kms (0.7 miles) WNW
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) W
- Musoma, Tanzania - 329.7 kms (204.9 miles) W
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 446.2 kms (277.3 miles) WSW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) S
- Tabora, Tanzania - 605.5 kms (376.2 miles) SW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) SSW