| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dagoretti in August is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Dagoretti August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dagoretti, Kenya
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dagoretti:
- Lodwar, Kenya - 507.2 kms (315.2 miles) NNW
- Kitale, Kenya - 323 kms (200.7 miles) NW
- Eldoret, Kenya - 260.6 kms (161.9 miles) NW
- Entebbe, Uganda - 502.3 kms (312.1 miles) WNW
- Nairobi, Kenya - 1.2 kms (0.7 miles) WNW
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) W
- Musoma, Tanzania - 329.7 kms (204.9 miles) W
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 446.2 kms (277.3 miles) WSW
- Arusha, Tanzania - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) S
- Tabora, Tanzania - 605.5 kms (376.2 miles) SW
- Dodoma, Tanzania - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) SSW